Most people do not know that you can dye your hair effectively at home without any chemicals. Just a couple of tea bags and some herbs will dye your hair naturally. This method is cheap and effective.
How to Color Your Hair with Tea
- Boil one cup of water.
- Add 3 tea bags to the water and allow the tea to brew.
- Add one teaspoon of rosemary to the tea. Allow the tea to sit for 24 hours.
- Apply the mixture to your hair evenly as if you were applying regular hair dye.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Do not shampoo your hair for at least 24 hours.
- Dark brown hair: Black Tea.
Red hair: Rooibos Tea
Blonde hair: Chamomile Tea