Ginger is often considered as a super food rich in nutrients and compounds that provide many health benefits. This ingredient has been using from centuries due to its medical properties to treat many health issues like indigestion, muscle ache, relieving the symptoms of cold and improving brain functions.
Moreover, ginger is also used for treating hair problems, such as hair fall, dandruff and hair loss. Ginger is not the complete cure for hair loss or any hair problems, but the properties in ginger can have real benefits for your hair.
It is one of the best ingredients you could use for your hair to grow faster. Whether you have decided to achieve long thick hair or simply control a nasty bout of hair loss, this natural ingredient shows extremely efficient results that you couldn’t imagine.
Benefits Of Ginger For Your Hair:
Dandruff is caused by the dead skin cells that clog the pores of follicles which lead to hair fall. Due to its anti microbial properties ginger controls dandruff and curbs hair loss.
Prevent Hair Loss:
Ginger is enriched with minerals like magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and other vitamins that provide hair follicles with nourishment and prevent hair loss by making them strong.
Improves Circulation Of Blood:
Ginger contains a active ingredient called gingerol that helps in improving the circulation of blood in your scalp. This allows for improved hair nourishment for hair follicles and ensuring faster growth.
Nourishes Your Hair:
Ginger contains chain of fatty acids such as linoleic acid that not only nourishes your hair; it also keeps your hair healthy and strong.
How To Make Ginger Mask To Stop Hair Fall And Thinning Hair:
You can easily incorporate using ginger in your hair routine to make it more stronger and healthier.
- Fresh piece of ginger
- Table spoon of coconut oil
- Teaspoon of green tea
Steps To Follow:
- Peel the ginger using vegetable peeler and extract juice from it and put it in a small bowl.
- Add warm coconut oil in the ginger juice and mix it thoroughly.
- Probably mix one part of ginger juice with 3 parts of coconut oil.
- Now, add ½ teaspoon of green tea or onion juice in the mixture and mix them well.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp using a cotton ball from root to the tips of your hair
- Don’t forget to do patch test on your skin before using it on your scalp.
- After your scalp is coated with ginger mask, use your fingertips to give yourself a three minute scalp massage.
- Cover your scalp with shower cap and leave it for about 20-30 minutes.
- Once the time is over, rinse, shampoo and condition your hair as you normally would.
This treatment should be repeated once in a week to moisturize and nourish your hair.